Wednesday, May 20, 2015

One more post that is back dated and then we will be all current :) I just want to share because it was such a tremendous blessing  to us!  So back to April 26 (big day for us).  That night we had our Awana's award night.  This is a ministry that I have been serving with since it was first introduced at our church three years ago.  Toward the end of the ceremony Pastor Michael brought me up to thank me for serving and to announce that they will be sponsoring our Awana club in Tharka! We are so excited to be partnered with them in bringing God's word to these kids! As if that wasn't enough My nine year old daughter Abigail sang this song right after. What blesses me the most is knowing that she has memorized this song in it's entirety and will carry it with her to Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment